Monday, September 17, 2012

First Goal, Fricks and Fair!!

Hello my Blogger Buddies..... Here is the Weekend Recap!

Friday what I thought would be me getting off of work at normal time turned into 9pm... Yes 9pm on a Friday waiting on the Carpet people to come and do some cleaning on the 2nd floor. While I was waiting on them, I got a chance to FINALLY find Junior Bridesmaids shoes for Jacelyn and Xzyria.


I picked this shoe because it would go great with their dresses (The Shoe is Ivory by the way) and it gives them the sparkle they have been wanting as well.


After getting home, the kids had dinner and were heading off to bed so Scott and I made it a Netflix night and he made my day a little brighter with some Sweet Treats:


Its one of the many reasons I love him, he knows how to make me smile after a long day.

Saturday was jammed packed for us and we got off to an early start. It was Isaiah's First Soccer game and he was all ready and geared up to go!




The Golden Knights not only won their game but Isaiah scored a goal as well!! Great Job Big Guy!

Jace and I didn't get to the game, but we did take my Mom to get her dress altered and her shoes ordered for the big day.... Another check off the list.

We all pulled up at the house at the same time and we had to get ready for our afternoon stuff. Jacelyn and Isaiah were going over to Brandy's house for the day while Scott and I got ready for the Beck/Fricks Wedding!





So some of you might remember me talking about David and Renee before......



I have to say.. People come along in your life for one reason or another and David is one of those people for Scott and I. We all instantly clicked and when we met Renee, we knew that there was something special for him in her. This weekend was there wedding and besides our own wedding, I could have not been more excited to see 2 people be married than them. Here are a few highlights from their special day:

 
 The Beautiful Bride and Groom....

 
Guess who's next???


The beauty of Open Bar Photos... LOL


I have to tell you that I sat down in the seat without even looking at the fact that my name was on my Menu Card until Scott said some... So nice.


The Yummy Fillet. Scott's Choice.


The Halibut. My Choice.


And no evening would be complete without a Crazy Photo Booth Photo!

By the way, their wedding favors...Homemade Beer. So Sad that I forgot to take a picture of the beer table but we will be enjoying ours this weekend while we watch football with our friends.


Sunday we got up and headed out for family day at the LA County Fair! We love to go to eat, hang with the kids and sweat off a few pounds as well...LOL. Here are a few photos from the day:


The front gate Family Photo


The Boys cooling down...

 
Me and Mini Me... Love this one so much.


Walking on Sunshine.....

 
Somethings just should not be Deep Fried.... Just Sayin'


Boys on the water ride.... out of the 100 tickets Scott got, 72 went to this ride....LOL

 
The aftermath to the Water Ride.... Priceless.
 
 
After the day at the fair, we came home to cool down, have dinner do some laundry.
 
Here is whats on tap for this week:
 
1. Hair/Makeup Schedule
2. Cake Tasting this weekend
3. Work on the rest of the RSVP's
4. Gearing up for the Bachelorette Party.
5. Work on Scott's gift.
 
 
40 days to go.......
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment