Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Letters




Dear Blackberry,
 
Its been fun honey but its time that you and I went our separate ways.. Mind you I never thought it would end like this but with a new man in my life, a new phone comes with the package...
 
 
 
Dear Weekend,
 
I know I say this every Friday but I do really love you. I wish you were longer sometimes so we can get to know each other better.
 
Dear Cake Tasting,
 
For a Sweets Girl like me, I am ready for you... Bring on the Tasty Treats tomorrow and gets get some awesomeness for our wedding.
 
Dear Wedding RSVP Date,
 
You are vastly approaching and I am hoping to have every ones in so I can get everything ready for the Seating Chart and a great day ahead.
 
Dear Checklist,
 
I told you I would rule you... BRING IT ON BABY!
 
Dear Scott,
 
You text yesterday saying that you Cant wait to call me your wife totally made this crazy week so much brighter. Thanks for ALWAYS being there especially when I need you the most. 36 days cant get here fast enough.
 


4 comments:

Christi said...

Have a great time at your cake tasting! Be sure to take pics for me!!

Jessica said...

ahhh RSVP dates. good luck!! mine was the 7th & i am STILL chasing ppl down. Also, what kind of seating chart are you doing? I have NO idea & I need to do it this weekend!!!

ps. your comments are set to no reply :( which is why you never get emails back from me!!!

Miss776 said...

I dont know why it is set that way... I have tried to change it but I guess I dont know what I am doing...LOL

I am chasing down a few people but for the most part I have everyone's back..Thank God. Wedding Wire has a good Seating chart that I might use but if I find a different one today I will send your way for sure.

Miss776 said...

I will be sure to take pictures for sure.

Post a Comment