Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me, Myself and I Party.....

So while I am sitting here with not much to do... I went over to my girl Christi's Blog and saw that she was doing Me, Myself and I today so I thought I would join in.....







1. When you are feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?

I find myself either with a nice glass of Champagne, Spending great times with friends and family or in the arms of Scott.







2. If you had to live in a different time period, which would you prefer?

I think it would be the 1970's. Even thought I was born at the tail end of it, I think it would be cool to rock bell bottom jeans and a Afro

 
 
 
 
3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
 
I never did too much dressing up for Halloween but I do dress up in Photo booths....LOL
 
 
 
4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told:
1. I can touch my toes... and apparently that is a big thing for women because when I did it, I had a flock of people coming over to me like, You can do that???
 
2. I like for all the doors to be closed in the house.. Yes it is a little OCD but it makes me feel like everything and everyone is secure.
 
3. When I get nervous or overly anxious.. I tend to chew on my tongue... Well, I don't have a nervous twitch so that's my weirdo thing for sure.
 
4. I don't like scrambled or breakfast eggs but I can eat boiled eggs... It was from pregnancy and it just stuck with me, Don't know if would change if I had another child or not..
 
5. I don't like the sound of balloons being filled up or popping... it scares the shit out of me, but gun fire and fireworks I'm all over that.... Backwards for sure.
 
 
5. What would you tell your 16 year old self?
 
 
 
Dear Sweet 16,
 
All the heartache and pain of being a teenager finally pays off. You stuck through the tough times and life will get better. yes there will be some bumps in the road but look at you now.. Happy, Getting Married and even Acne Free (Smile). I Love Your Spirit, Drive and Ambition..Keep it up!
 
Love,
 
Jasmine
 
 















1 comments:

Christi said...

Yay! So glad you linked up! Oh, and you look SOOOO cute with an afro! <3 it!

Post a Comment