Monday, October 22, 2012

Final Date Night, Playoff Battles and Bring it ON!

Hello my Blogger Buddies.. Here is my final weekend recap as Miss. Pettaway!!!
 
Friday after work, I went to the Spa for a Bridal Facial. Since they are having Spa Week specials, I got 50% off my facial which was awesome. It was nice and quiet when I went in and something I needed to start the weekend off right.




After my face was all clean and shiny... Scott and I went on our final date night as fiancees. We went over to Smitty's (One of our favorites) for dinner and Pop and Champagne for desserts and Champagne of course. Here are a few pictures from the night:


My Handsome Fiancee/Soon to be Husband


A Toast to us... The Cameron's



Ahi Tuna..... SO GOOD


His Fillet Mignon Burger


My Pot Pie...

 
Notice the J on it... It was meant for me to have.....LOL


Pop and Champagne... This place always makes me happy


Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Hazelnuts... Yummers

 
Champagne Flights... I had the Pretty In Pink ones...
 
 
Saturday Morning we woke up and I had to get Jacelyn over to Delta Academy. It was held at my High School Alma Mater and it was nice to see the school still looks the same after all this time.....
 
 

Tarbabes for LIFE!
 
 
 
 While she was there, I got to get come cleaning done for the crazy week ahead. Jacelyn had a game later that afternoon and the Panther Midgets are going to Round 2 of the Playoffs. I will miss it this weekend because of the wedding but I am so excited for them and I know the boys will do a great job. One of our players is hurt so he was on the sideline with the girls and I got a great picture of them all lined up on the bench..
 
 


Get well soon Roujae!
 
After the game, I made a quick stop at the San Antonio Winery. It is very close to the game site so I was able to get Cider for the kids and Wine for the adults.
 


It was so close that I had to stop in and I am glad I did!



Saturday night, Jacelyn spent the night with the Cheerleaders, Scott had his Bachelor party (which I heard was a good time) and I went out with the girls on the town for the evening. Sorry I didn't get any pictures but it was nice to spend some time with Brandi, Chi, Aireah, Ashley, Diana and Mechelle.
 
Sunday was Cheer Competition Day! The girls have been working hard all season and it was time to BRING IT ON!
 
The competition went well and all of our divisions qualified for REGIONALS!!! GO PANTHERS!
 
Here are a few pictures from the day....


Her Cheer Bag... So Cute!


LASE PANTHERS!!!


 
My baby ready to hit the floor... In that red lipstick!


Proud Mommy!
 
 
 
After competition, we headed home to see that Mimi is Here! Scott's Mom arrived last night and will be with us for the week. Isaiah also came over last night to spend the week with us as well. As you can see, All my loves are together and I am loving it.


 



Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. Finalize Seating Chart
2. Confirm Guest
3. Cupcake Boxes
4. Get Jazz set up with a Kennel
5. Beauty Line Up
6. Close out at work
7. WEDDING!!!!!!!!!
 
5 days until forever is true..........
 

1 comments:

Christi said...

5 days!!! Ahhh, I sound like The Ring movie haha!

So happy for you girl!! xoxo

Post a Comment