Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Letters




Dear Week,
 
You really did a number on me but it has made me stronger and giving me a new perspective on people in general.. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life...
 
Dear Wedding,
 
Who's 8 days away....YOU ARE!!!
 
Dear Jacelyn,
 
What a weekend you have coming up. Delta Academy and Cheer Competition! I am so PROUD of you and all of your accomplishments! Love You Mini Me.
 
Dear Family,
 
I cant wait to see you all this week coming up! We are going to have a great time and make some great memories.
 
Dear Body,
 
After the wedding, I promise we will get it together and be better.
 
Dear Scott,
 
I am excited for our date night... Our last date as fiancees. I cant wait to be your wife and spend the rest of our lives together. Lets toast it up! O, and enjoy your night out with the guys on Saturday! XOXO
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment