Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coffee Talk


 
I thought I would use this photo for this week's Coffee Talk because it is one of the best SNL skits.....EVER. Here is Coffee Talk:
 
 
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
 
The meaning is quite simple I guess than most names that I have seen... It Chronicles the life of me as a Cameron which is pretty awesome so far I might add.....

How long have you been blogging? What made you start?
 
I originally started blogging on my personal blog a few years ago but I started the Wedding blog June 2011 as a way for me to talk about my wedding without boring the hell out of my friends with topics like Wedding White, Cakes and Flowers. I felt it was a great outlet for me to write more and be free with how I felt during the planning process. Now that it has converted over to the Chronicles, it even more fun because I can talk about everything now and still hold on to wedding stuff.

What is your blog generally about?
 
Right now I am wedding focused because I don't want to let the feeling of being a Bride go just yet but I'm sure it will branch off to many things that are near and dear like Pinterest, Photography and Family.

Do you have any funny blogs you would like to share?
 
My blogger soulmate is Christina over at Diary of a Blonde Newlywed. I have to admit that I love her style, her energy and her blogs crack me up. It makes me feel good to know that someone out there is just like me in many ways....  
What are your hopes for your blog?
 
To reach people and let my voice and thoughts be heard. To know that there might be a bride or 2 out there that can relate to what I have gone thought and hear them say, Thanks for that advice or That was so helpful, I had no idea I had to do that. I hope a small part of the world will one day know about me and I get to make my mark.
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment