Monday, December 3, 2012

Chili, Martha Stewart and JC

Hey Blogger Buddies... Here is my Weekend Recap.


Friday after a long week of work and a rainy day, I decided to come home and try out my Dad's Chili receipe. Now I know that there are some true Chili experts out there that will say that Chili is with no beans but in my world.. It is. Here is the finish product.



Jacelyn and Scott LOVED it so it made me feel good that my cooking skills are up and coming.
 
Saturday morning I got up and decided that I would start on my Martha Stewart Project.Now I am not one of those ladies that is all about DIY because I never thought I would be good at it.. In addition to that, I am not much of a Glue Gun girl but Weddings have a way of changing your mind for sure.  All of you know that I am a Pinterest Fan so while browsing, I found Shadow Boxes... O how I love thee.





So it has been my goal since seeing these is that I would do this for myself as a great way to remember our special day. I headed over to Starbucks and got my 1st red cup of the season.... I know I am late...LOL

 
And then headed to Michael's on a mission. Not only was I able to find the boxes I wanted, they were on sale for 40% off!! And I got to use gift cards so it cost me nothing!
 
 
Scott met me at Micheal's and we went over to Mimi's to have a little Brunch...
 
 
 
Mimosa Flights



His and Hers Breakfast

 
Empty Glasses
 
 
I also got to use my gift cards that I got from my Bridal Shower from Fredericks of Hollywood... So nice to have gift cards and get to use them.
 
 
 
 
After of shopping and Netflix Scott and I opened a great bottle of Wine from from E. Wu...
 
 
 
 
Sunday We got up and decided to put our new bed set on our bed... I feel so grown up.
 
 
It was also Scott's Grandmothers Birthday yesterday. Each day we miss her so we decided to have a dinner in her honor for her birthday.
 



 
 
We love and miss her so much.
 
Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. Time for a change.
2. Jacelyn's 14th Birthday
3. Christmas Decorations
4. Martha Stewart Project Part 2
 5. Scott and I's Original Anniversary.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Christi said...

I still haven't gotten my red cup yet :(

I LOVE your bedding - so pretty!

Looks like you had a great weekend chicky!! xoxo

Miss776 said...

Thank You... It was a great one

Post a Comment