Monday, December 17, 2012

Crabby, Pianos and Rest

Hello my Blogger Buddies, Here is my weekend recap..... Friday was such a sad day with the shooting in Newtown that Scott and I decided that it would be good to get out and do something good. Since Jacelyn was gone with my brother to do their annual birthday celebration, Scott and I headed to the Boiling Crab for an early dinner. I love the kids but it is nice from time to time to go out and spend some time with just Scott and I... Here are a few pictures.

 
You can write on the walls so of course I had a Sharpie in my purse and went to work.

 
Boiling Crab Time...
 

 
Shrimp, Crawfish and Cajun Fries... So Good

 
Scott and the King.....

 
The aftermath.. It never had a chance.
 
After dinner we headed back home for Netflix and some rest.
 
Saturday, I had to get up early to get Jacelyn to her Delta Academy Day at USC. Since she went to that, she missed the Panther Banquet this year so I went on her behalf. She got her regular award along with the Most Spirited Cheerleader for 2012...GO JACELYN!
 
 
After the banquet, Scott and I headed to the local winery for a few items and then over to Sgt. Peppers for Luisa's Birthday Celebration.
 
Luisa is my old co-worker that became my fast friend. Her birthday is on the 27th so she has already started her birthday celebrations... Here are a few photos:
 
 
The Birthday Girl!
 
 
 
The Piano Guys... So Awesome
 

 
The Duck Fart Shot... Interesting to say the least.
 

 
Post Wedding Cheesecake ..Thanks Patrick.
 
Sunday was a Lazy Day... I was so tired from the long week that I stayed in all day and got some rest. I did get up to make some dinner and some champagne of course...
 
 
Smothered Pork Chops with Four Cheese Potatoes and French Green Beans...

 
Juice...LOL
 
 
Here is what is on tap this week:
 
1. The grind is still on.
2. Errands as usual
3. Guest Prep (Sissy is coming home!!)
4. The name change continues...
 
Since I mentioned that... I finally name it to the Social Security and change my name!!!
 
 
 
 
Everyone have a great week!!!!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment