Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012... Bring it 2013

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Well, What can I say... I never thought in a Million years that I would be a wife and look at me now, Here I am. I have to say that 2012 had some ruff spots, some losses that I thought I could not bare but the smile on my face in the photos showed that 2012's good outweigh the bad. I THANK ALL my Blogger Buddies for riding with me, reading my words and keeping me encouraged. I have learned from you all, grown with you and have friendships with all of you. To my family and friends, THANK YOU for being you always. Jacelyn and Isaiah, THANK YOU for letting me be the Mommy I am, I know I am still learning but know that I Love You both. My Husband, THANK YOU for choosing me to go through life with you. There is no one better for me than you.
 
 
2012, Its been real, 2013... LETS DO THIS!
 
Mrs. Jasmine Cameron

1 comments:

Christi said...

Happy New Year Chicky!!

Post a Comment