Tuesday, January 22, 2013

3 Day Weekend Recap

Hey Bloggers... I know I have not updated much because of the 3 day weekend so here we go...


Friday Night was a lazy one... I have not been sleeping well the last few weeks so it finally caught up to me. Scott and I had a quiet night in with 24 on Netflix (Which we are almost done with the series) and some early rest.

Saturday my family and I went out to celebrate my Grandmothers 82nd Birthday at Black Angus. She enjoyed her birthday lunch and had some Ice Cream to celebrate.



After lunch, Scott and I headed over to Auntie Bunny's House for Dinner and a game of Quarters. I'm glad to know that Scott has family that loves him as much as I do and its always good to see them. Here is a few photos from Aunt Bunny's House...



Game of Quarters


Bite Size Corona...


Sunday I got some Grocery Shopping done and came back to a house full of men. Scott, Deuce and Brandon so I hung out in the room and watched some football. I have to admit that I am happy to see that The Harbaugh Brothers will play each other in the Superbowl





Monday I watched the Inauguration activities and I have to admit it was a nice occasion. I am a HUGE fan of Michelle Obama.  She is graceful, smart and a DIVA. Here are some of my highlights of her:










She is definitely my SHERO! 


Here is what is on tap for this week: 

1. Last Week before going back to work
2. I'm really going to start on our Thank You cards 
3. Work on a Valentine's gift for my Husband.
4. Work on Birthday plans for my Husband.


I hope that everyone has a great week. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment