Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back on Track

So here it is... Life has been crazy busy for the last few days but its been a great busy.

Monday was the first day of my new job and I LOVE IT. I know that  didn't have a lot to do on day one but I am happy to be there and have more to do.

I have to say that I am in a better place than I have been the last couple of weeks. I know that the economy is tough right now and that I was unemployed because of it but I am so BLESSED to have found a job and to be back on track.


I have to THANK YOU all because you honestly help keep me going. I love to read all of your stories of happiness, love and blessings.

So now, its back to me Blogging away and getting into the groove of being a Working Mom and Wife again.


Love You and Hope to hear from you all soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment