Friday, January 25, 2013

Confession of a Newlywed: Month 3


Since Scott and I will be married for 3 months on Sunday, I thought I would do my 3 month Confessions today.
  1. I think that I have finally got my name changed on MOST things.. There are only a few things left for me to do.
  2. I am happy to know that I was unemployed for a little over a month during our marriage but I am happy to be heading back to work next week and that my husband stood by me each and everyday through it.
  3. Wine drinking is becoming one of our favorite things to do as a couple. 
  4. It makes my day to hear someone call me Mrs. Cameron... It gives me chills 
  5. Netflix has become me and my husband's favorite date night. 
  6. I am excited for my 1st Valentines Day as Mrs. Cameron. I know Scott is not much of a Hallmark Holiday man but I hope we somehow celebrate the occasion.
  7. His hugs are the best part of my day. 
  8. I love that Isaiah and Jacelyn call each other Brother and Sister... They so love each other
  9. I think my husband is starting to understand my OCD for closed doors. 
  10. I cant wait to find a home for us to grow and love together in. For now, Apartment life is good. 
  11. I love having those quiet moments with him where no one but us knows whats going on. 
  12. I love to laugh with him. 
  13. I appreciate the little things that he does for me. 
  14. I love that people are still talking about our wedding and it makes me feel good to know they had a great time and share our love.
  15. Date nights are AWESOME.
  16. We are having dreams of vacation together and I am looking forward to being there when my husband gets his first stamp in his passport.
  17. Cooking for me is becoming a new love... I guess food is the way to a man's heart. 
  18. Thank You cards are still not sent but I promise this month I will get started on them...Maybe
  19. Wedding shows still never get old to me... But they are past old for my husband. LOL
  20. I still send my husband Good Morning text messages... Even if he is in the bed next to me but I know he loves it still... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment