Thursday, February 21, 2013

Coffee Talk

Morning coffee break essentials | The Sweetest Occasion

So it has been awhile since I have done a Coffee Talk and today I thought I would give it a try and work on some questions of my own.. Today's Topic: Health and Fitness

1. What are you doing to make your life healthier?

Since I have had issues with my Thyroid since I was 15, I am working on ways to eat smarter (Choices and Portion Control) and some Fitness. My weight usually goes all over teh palce because of it and I want to take hold of it.

2. Speaking of Fitness.. How is that going for you?

Right now I am still a little sore from Yoga after god knows how long but it is Awesome... I highly recommend it. I am also talking daily walks and maybe a hike this weekend.

3. What food are your "Bad Foods"?

I am a Sugar Queen so I have cut out all the sweet treats I LOVE. I am also a HUGE fan of Pasta... I believe in my past life I lived in an Italian village and cooked for everyone.

4. What will be your biggest obstacle?

I am a total stress eater and I admit it. If I ever feel any kind of stress, more the chips away from me...

5. What is your Overall Goal?

Its honestly to just be better at eating. I want to be able to eat, be comfortable and be happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment