Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Letters



Dear Weekend,


I am so excited for you... 3 days of family time and possibly sleeping in.. BRING IT!

Dear Houston,

I wish I could be there for All Star Weekend but I know Sissy and the family will have a good time.
H-Town Up!


Dear Weight Loss Challenge,

I am ready... Lets get Physical!


Dear Valentines Day,

You were awesome for my 1st one as a wife... I am looking forward to many more of days like that.

Dear Scott,

I know that you had many battles this week but you came out on top as I knew you would. Being you is one of the many qualities that I love about you and for those that keep trying to mess with that... Tell them to come see me! I got your back my love and next week will be better. I Love You!


Enjoy your Weekend loves!


0 comments:

Post a Comment