Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Letters



Dear Week,

I know it was only 4 days because of the holiday but DAM... Love you but happy to see you go.


Dear Yoga,

You kicked my ASS on Tuesday but I am happy that you are back in my life. We will meet up again tonight for some Hot Good Times.


Dear Blogger Buddies,

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR LIVES... It makes me happy to see you all doing so great.


Dear Jacelyn,

I am so proud of you. High Schools are loving your grades and wanting you to be there. I hope that we hear from choice #1 soon. Enjoy your weekend with Katelynn.. O and kick ass at Softball today!


Dear Marlene aka Mother in Law,

Happy Birthday! Thank You for giving me one of the best parts of you... Scott. I hope you enjoy your day and your weekend.

Dear Scott,

Week one of Weight Loss Challenge is done and you are doing a great job! I know we have made some changes with our food but I hope you enjoy them. Team Jascott will be Team Super Sexy before we know it. Love You and I mean it!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment