Monday, February 25, 2013

Hot Yoga, Veal and Birthday Song

Hello my Blogger Loves.. Here is my weekend recap.


Friday night after work, My Yoga buddy Jessica and I went to Hot (Birkam) Yoga for the first time....


Ok... So I will admit that I was SCARED AS HELL when I first went in there... But after a few Thank You Jesus (Out loud) and some water... We Thrived (Instead of Survived). I was so proud of myself and never wanted to take a bath so bad in my life. It is a good way to sweat away toxins and feel great afterwards.

Oh... Marlene (MIL) got her flowers we ordered her for her birthday and she LOVED them!




Saturday Morning I got up and went to the hair shop to get this hair done. Scott and I were going to go to breakfast, but we decided to head out to the farmers market for goodies and a nice walk. He got to try Twist Potatoes and as you can see... It was a hit! 





I came home to do a few things at the house and take a nap after a busy and early morning out. Afterwards, Scott and I took Auntie Bunnie to dinner at Maggiano's for Veal Parmesan. It is one of her favorite dishes and she has not had it in 15 years! It was a successful and great dinner with her and Lenora. Its always fun times with them and we are glad to have them be apart of our family.







After dinner, We went and met up with one of Scott's friends from High School...Roxanne and her partner Robyn for drinks at The Wellsbourne. This place was cool and a little crowded. They had great drinks but the seating was limited. We had a good time with them.




Sunday we got up to do our hike at Runyon Canyon but hit so much traffic because of the Oscars... Boo. I took Scott over to The Griddle Cafe for HUGE French Toast and a good morning. We did get a little workout in as well and laundry and our taxes! Nothing like Tax Season to add some cash to your pocket. I am debating if I should buy a new computer with my return or not... I do need a new computer and its been awhile since I bought something for myself... I also need to get our June Family Reunion stuff paid for and some new clothes for work. So many things, so little time.


Later that night, we went out to celebrate our friend's Aireah's Birthday at Lucile's Barbecue. I was proud of my husband and I for making smart food choices. Instead of grubbing down on high calorie food, we chose dishes to share and not have too many calories....YAY!!


I hope that you all have a GREAT week!

XOXO,

Mrs. Cameron




0 comments:

Post a Comment