Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nap, Fast Pass and DISNEYLAND!!

Hey Beautiful Blogger Buddies... Sorry I am a day late with my recap but here it is...


Friday was a super long day for me and a bit emotional with all that was going on but I took it to the Yoga mat for some Candlelight Hot Yoga and I felt awesome afterwards. Sometimes its easier to center yourself to get back on track than other ways.

Saturday we got up and went to one of our favorite diners for one of my most favorite things... A Chorizo Breakfast Bowl. I know it is not on my healthy list of things to have but it was soooo good. One of our Groomsmen , Brandon Peace, met us over there and we all laughed and had a good time.

After breakfast and showing Brandon his new mecca, we all headed home for Family Nap Time. Hey the family that naps together stays together....LOL

Saturday night was pretty chill since we had a surprise for the kids the next day.... Disneyland!!

 
 
Here are a few photos from the day!
 
 
 
 




 
Thats is my weekend recap! I hope that you all have a great week! XOXO!!

 
 

2 comments:

Christi said...

I LOVE that video! What a nice surprise for the kiddos! You are a great mom!

Miss776 said...

Thanks Friend!

Post a Comment