Monday, March 18, 2013

Pimp my Ride , Healthy Living and Get Ya Bowl On!

 
 
 
Hello My Blog Loves... Here is the Weekend Recap
 
 
I don't remember if I posted or not so sorry for the repeat. On Valentine's Day (Of all days) a woman bumped my bumper in the parking lot of the store and it needed to be repaired. My great friends Janet and Markus have a body shop so I dropped my ride off to be fixed and I got it back Friday night... The great part is because Janet and Markus are awesome and a great friends, they fixed the mystery scratches that have been on my car for a few years, detailed my ride and I feel like I have a brand new car again!!
 




 
Thank You Janet and Markus for all your hard work. If anyone ever needs Body work done, Visit Janet and Markus at http://www.losangelesautocollisionrepair.com/
 
 
 
In addition to being Great Friends.. They are newlyweds! They are celebrating their 1st Wedding Anniversary on March 23rd. Happy Early Anniversary my friends!
 
 
After I got my ride pimped, I headed over to Yoga to free my mind.... I swear I am going to be a Yoga Junkie in due time.
 
 
Saturday I got up and took Jacelyn to Delta Academy and after picking her up, I headed over to the dress shop to pick out my Bridesmaid's dress for my Mother in Law's wedding in August.
 
Here is my choice:
 
 
 
We went with Bari Jay for the selection and colors. Since it is going to be in August and hot as ever in Las Vegas... I think the Chiffon will be a good complement for the heat.
 
Here are the shoes that we will be wear with the dress:
 
 
 
After that we did some shopping and had dinner at my parents house.
 
 
Sunday I got to sleep in a little and then I headed to meet Sheauen and Ken for Lunch and St. Fatty Patty Cupcakes.
 


Sheauen makes these every year for St. Patrick's Day and we LOVE them. Although they are not on my list of healthy things to eat... I had one and it was worth it.
 
 
After lunch I came home and finished my dinner project:
 


This is my Jumbo Shells stuffed with Spinach and Cheese and I made Marinara with Turkey Meat... I know Italian women around the world are screaming in horror but it was so good and so worth it.

After dinner we met up with friends to get our bowl on for Ramone's Birthday!!





Happy Birthday Mamome...(Insider)

 
 
As I am not much of a bowler, I watch and chit chatted with the ladies as my Husband kicked butt!
 
 
 
Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. New Tattoo... Where should I put it (Post to follow soon)
2. Hope to spend more romantic time with my husband.
3. Health and Wellness
4. Yoga for sure.
5. Long walks..
 
 
 
I hope that everyone has a great week!!!
 
 

 
 
 
 


 

1 comments:

Christi said...

Your car looks AWESOME! Makes me want to get a fresh paint job!

I love that green dress too. Beautiful!

Post a Comment