Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday, Birthday and More Birthday!!!

Hello my lovies ... Here is my weekend update!


Friday while working the day away, I got a lovely surprise from my husband to start off my birthday weekend... Flowers.
 



It was a great way to start off the weekend of celebrations!
 
After getting off of work, Scott picked up Isaiah for the weekend and we decided to have dinner at Elbow since I had a free birthday entree. I have to admit those birthday perks are a great way to go off track of your diet....LOL
 
 
 
After the Carb Load Up... We headed over to Target to do some browsing and I was able to get this painting that I had been eyeing for a while.
 

Its called Yellow Dancer and it is beautiful. Since my job gave me a 10.00 Target Gift Card for Admin Day (YAY) Scott went ahead and paid the balance and got it for me as a birthday gift. It is one of the best gifts I have ever gotten and it will be cherish always.
 
 
Saturday Morning I got up early because I had a full day ahead of me. Scott planned a day of Pampering for me and it was so AWESOME.
 
1st stop for the day was the Hair Salon
 


My 2nd stop was to the Nail Shop for Manicure and Pedicure....Sorry no photos of my toes...LOL


The last stop for the day was to Burke Williams for Spa Treatments...
 


 
 
After a relaxing massage and wrap.. I headed over to Robbins Brothers to have my rings serviced for our 6 month anniversary (Yay us!!!). I walked in and the lady who assisted me recognized me from Scott and I's photo on their website...Such a Celebrity..
 
 
 
 
I headed home after a morning of pampering for dinner with the family at Tokyo Hibachi. It was a cool to hang with family and I even had a heart for dinner...
 
 



After dinner , we headed home for a little wine and cupcakes to celebrate our 6 month of marriage:




Sunday.......MY BIRTHDAY!!!
 
I woke up Sunday to text messages, Facebook post and calls from everyone (Thanks All) and started the day with some breakfast made by my husband:
 
 
 
After breakfast, Scott and I headed out to Costco for my cake and what turned out to be a little sampling and shopping:
 


 
 
Note to self... Costco is a set up... We almost walked out with a Mattress but it so fluffy!!!
 
 
After shopping, we headed back home where Scott threw a party for me for a few friends to come and hang for my birthday. It was catered with appetizer's and Sabrina did a great job with the food:
 


It has nice to see all my friends and have them come and hang for my birthday!!
 
 
 
Here is what is on tap for me this week:
 
1. Work as Always
2. Celebrations continue
3. Cinco De Mayo... Yay
4. Start Daily Meditation May 1st.
 
 
Life is good, so have a great week!
 
:)
 
 

 


 
 


 
 

1 comments:

Christi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So sorry I missed it...you miss everything when you don't have a Facebook! :(

Post a Comment