Saturday, April 27, 2013

Confessions of a Newlywed: Month 6


I really need to sit down and do my Thank You cards... Its out of control at this point

We made it to the half way point.... Yay Team Jascott!!!

We are still looking for a home to call our own... Scary but exciting.

I now know that I have to compromise... I cant always fall asleep to Food Network but will have to sometimes to Everybody Loves Raymond or Star Trek DS9.

The last month has been crazy busy but I am glad that we make a little time for each other.. Even if it is only 10 minutes.

Its nice to have someone who will care for you always, and vice versa.

I am excited to celebrate my 1st birthday as a wife...

I still giggle when I tell people I have a husband. Its such a great feeling.

The shoes are still under the coffee table, The battle has been lost.

I wish we both had more time to be romantic.... I miss some of the things Scott would do for me.

Wine is our friend.

We are going to be in 2 weddings together... How popular are we becoming???

I hope my husband thinks I am doing a good job as a wife because he is AWESOME as a husband.

I like to surprise my husband with things I know he loves...Like Rips....LOL

Kissing is one of my favorite things to do with Scott.

Wedding memories still bring a smile to my face.

I love days when the 4 of us (Scott, Myself and the Kids) can hangout and just be a family.

I am learning the art of being a wife... Its hard but I Love it.

HGTV is slowly becoming our new obsession now that we are looking for a house.

At the end of the day... Its Team Us and that's all that matters.




0 comments:

Post a Comment