Monday, April 1, 2013

Fish, Beer and Resurrection

Hello my Bloggie Loves... Here is my weekend recap:


Friday after work (And no traffic) I headed over to my parents house for our Annual Good Friday Fish Fry. The fish was so good and I didn't bother to count the calories that day:


 
Yummers!
 


Saturday Mini Me and I got up and headed to the hair shop to get beautified for the weekend and we got to spend some quality time together while the boys headed to Pretend City for a play date... I swear I love this kid:

 
My Love forever...


After lunch and a little nap, I met up with Ingrid and Tanisha for drinks and Apps at Yardhouse. I love the Pear Cider there and it was great company:

 
Love the girls....

 
Beer Tanks....
 
 
Sunday, Mini Me and I got up and headed out to Church for Easter service. It was uplifting to be at church and here the good word. Sometimes you need food for your soul and it was a good thing for me to be there. My goal is get better about going and being at church.
 
 
The Girls at Easter

 
 
He Lives...
 
After Church we headed to my Grandparents for dinner. Sorry I don't have any pics, my aunt was on my phone for Facetime with everyone so I didn't get any pics.
 
The crew came by later that night for Girl Talk for the ladies and Domino's for the fellas... As usual.
 
 
Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. I have a new blog up with Robbins Brothers... Post to come later today.
2. Isaiah's Birthday this week..Yay
3. Jacelyn's Graduation Activities prep.
4. Maybe a date night at home with the hubby and Scandal...ooooooo
 
 
Have a great week Bloggies!
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment