Monday, April 22, 2013

Hard Stick, Tea and Wedding Planning

Hello Blogger Friends... Here is my update.
 
Friday I had a short day at work so I could go and see the doctor... A place I hate to go to. It was a good appointment but I am a Hard Stick for the phlebotomist but this is nothing new to me... Scott got to go with me and he now knows why my appointments take so long.  After my appointment we headed over to the lunch and then home to take a nap.
 
I have to say (Not that I usually talk about too many world issues) but the Boston Bomber being caught was a bit of a relief around the world. I don't think that it will bring peace to the families of the victims but I hope there are some answers for them.



Saturday I got up early and headed to the hair shop with Jacelyn to prepare for the Mother/Daughter Tea for Delta Academy.





We had a great time and enjoyed spending time with my Mini Me. After that, We headed out to Corona to see my cousin go off to prom. This was not her prom but she looked very pretty.

 
 
After the Champagne Party, Scott and I headed over to our friends Brandon and Chi's Wedding meeting where I am now a Bridesmaid. We got everything situated and on track for the wedding.
 
Sunday we got up and did our Sunday usual of Laundry and Cleaning. Scott, Brandi and I went over to Bamboo for our Cameron Grub Club lunch and Sangria's!
 
 
Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. 6 Month Anniversary in a few days
2. My Birthday Week #teamtaurus
3.Work, Work and more work 
 
 
Have a great week everyone!
 
 


2 comments:

Christi said...

You two looked SO cute in your hats and dresses!

Miss776 said...

AWWWW, Thank You! Miss your blogs buddy.

Post a Comment