Monday, June 24, 2013

Chicken Spaghetti, New Look and Brandonchi

Hello Blogger Loves.. Here is my weekend recap.
 
 
Friday Night, Scott and Isaiah had a Father/Son trip to the movies to see Monster's University so Jacelyn, Katelynn, Bruce and I got down as I tried out Chicken Spaghetti. I usually cook my spaghetti the traditonal way with Ground Beef so this was something different and according to my critics, quite tasty. Sorry I didnt take a picture.... I was starving.
 
 
Saturday Morning I got up and went to get my hair done. I tried something different with twist braids and I have to admit... I am digging them:




 
After getting my hair done, We headed over to the Engagement Party for Brandon and Chiquita. It was a great celebration and cool to see everyone:



 
 
Sunday was all about prepping for Houston. I rean some errands, Did some laundry, Pulled out suitcases and preparing for fun times with the family... I am so excited.
 
 
Have a great week everyone!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment