Thursday, June 27, 2013

Confession of a Newlywed : Month 8

  1. Planning for our 1st Wedding Anniversary is exciting...
  2. Being in the kitchen together more often I am finding is a great way for us to bond.
  3. Making decisions together makes me feel like a grown up.
  4. Speaking of Grown Up... House Buying is coming together.. I cant wait to have a home with our family.
  5. I love moments alone with him... It gives me peace.
  6. I am excited to travel to Houston with Scott and hang with the family... It will be our 1st trip as Husband and Wife.
  7. I need to figure out a way to incorporate more date nights for us.
  8. Being introduced as his wife gives me Goosebumps
  9. I love to hear people complement us... We work hard to be who we are together.
  10. Family time makes life a little bit easier.
  11. I think we are becoming that couple who will go broke at Costco...LOL
  12. Its nice to be the couple in our social circle to bring on the entertaining.
  13. The shoes and socks are still under the table.
  14. I like to surprise my husband... I am working on my next surprise soon....
  15. I dont know why but renewing our vows in 10 years has been on my mind.. Nice idea but we should celebrate the 1st one first....LOL
  16. His smile still gives me butterflies.
  17. We are getting better at sharing the covers... :)
  18. Im working on being a better wife and I think I am on the right path.
  19. I love that no matter what it is... I know my husband will habe my back.
  20. 243... You and me love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment