Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend

Blog Peeps... Whats Up! Here is the weekend update:
 
 
Friday Night, Scott and I got our Iron Check on and made some Seared Ahi Tuna with Sesame Chili Vinaigrette. For our first time, It was not bad at all.




 
 
Saturday Scott had a Softball Tournament that lasted most of the day so we didn't do much that evening but have Pizza and Veg out.
 
Sunday was Fathers Day... Yay!
 
We did brunch over at my parents house (Sorry no pictures, I was busy cooking and serving that I forgot to take pictures) and later in the evening I cooked dinner for Scott. I made one of his favorites: Balsamic Mustard Glazed Grilled Pork Chops with 2 Cheese Risotto and a Green Salad.
 




All in All, it was a great weekend of Food, Folks and Fun!


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment