Monday, July 22, 2013

Sissy is Home!!!

Hey Bloggers.. Here is my weekend recap:
 
 
Friday started off with a BANG with my Sissy coming home for her birthday. I know I just saw her last month for the family reunion but it was good to see her again. She had a ruff day of travel so I went ahead and gave her the birthday surprise that I knew she would LOVE:




 
Anyone that knows my Sister knows her love of Wonder Woman. My dad use to call her Wonder Woman and I Superwoman.... I guess the names stuck.
 
After gifts and hugs, I took her over to my nail shop so she can get an AMAZING Deluxe Mani/Pedi... Needless to say I think she enjoyed it!

 
 
Saturday Morning I got up and went to run some errands for the house and Saturday Night, the crew got together to see and celebrate my sister being home. Here are a few pictures from the day:
 





 
 
 
Sunday was Movie Day at our house... My parents and sister came by to watch Olympus Has Fallen and TED:
 
 
 
I know I am super late but this bear right him..... TOO DAM FUNNY! I was slightly disturbed but love the dark humor of it all.
 
 
That's my weekend.... Hope you all had a great one too!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment