Thursday, July 18, 2013

These are a few of my Favorite Things.... Diamonds, Desserts and Dress for Success!!

On Tuesday event, Scott and I were invited to the 2nd Annual Robbins Brothers Diamonds and Dessert event at the Glendale Location. The event highlighted Simon G. Jewelry and Dress for Success.
 
 
Some of the great vendors featured included Cake Moments, Noor in Pasadena, Serve The Goddess Mobile Spa Services and Petal Blush Love.
 
Here are some of the highlights of the evening....
 
 
 
 
Tracey and Diane from Robbins Brothers.. We missed Shulie this year but I am sure she is enjoying her vacation.
 
 
Hanging out with Tracey and Diane from Robbins Brothers
 


Tracey and Diane with Natasha Burton from Cosmo Magazine... She is newly engaged and in the stages of planning her wedding! Very Nice Lady.
 
 
 

 
My better half and I
 
 
 
 
 
 
Simon G Jewelry....It was to die for!
 

 
Cake Moments and the FAB cake for display.

 
The ladies of Cake Moments and Petal Blush Love

 
The pins of Petal Blush Love.
 

 
They stole my heart with the Red Velvet Cupcakes....OMG SO TASTY!
 

 
My Manicure from Serve the Goddess... Too Cute


 
The Swag Bag!
 
I have to also note that Noor made Fabulous Pomegranate Sangria but I forgot to take a picture of them... It was an excellent cocktail and refreshing for the summer.
 
Its always great to be apart of any event with Robbins Brother but also for such a great cause. Dress for Success does excellent work and if you have yet to check them out, Please do!
 
I am looking forward to many more Robbins Brothers event and great things from all the vendors and Guest.
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment