Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Confessions of a Newlywed: Month 10

1. Its been 10 months... Holy Cow!
2. It still feels like it is all brand new
3. Being called Mrs. Cameron always makes me smile.
4. I am excited to celebrate our 1 year anniversary.
5. I feel like a little kid when I see him at the end of the day.
6. I cant wait for us to buy our home together.
7. It has been confirmed after a recent trip that we in fact need a King Size Bed...LOL
8. I love that he continues to be a gentleman, Even when me moves me over on the sidewalk.
9. I still text him every morning... I think he likes it.
10. When I hear our first song ring on my phone... Its nice to know he is on the other end.
11. I cant wait for our next adventure together.
12. I love that we are still the "It" Couple.
13. He has made me more of a lover of Spicy Food
14. He completes me
15. Romance
16. There is something special about knowing that someone is going to spend their life with you...
17. His laughter makes me laugh
18. His smile is my joy
19. He is everything I wanted and more in a husband and I am the luckiest girl in the world.
20. No one else could be better for me than Scott.

0 comments:

Post a Comment