Monday, August 19, 2013

Draft, Braids and the Game of Life

Hello Bloggers, Here is my weekend recap.
 
 
Friday Night I came home after a long week and participated in a Fantasy Football Draft. Now anyone that knows me well knows I have a great love for Football so it was exciting for me to do. I am the only girl in the league and the guys are so surprised that I have a knowledge of football.
 
Saturday I got up early and got the day of Hair started. Jacelyn got her hair done in preparation for High School (I am a parent of a High School student! ) and my hair re twisted for Las Vegas for the wedding!!



 
After hair appointments, I went over to my favorite dress shop to pick up my bridesmaids dress and it fit perfectly.
 
 

 

 
After a little Mother Daughter time, I went home and did laundry and watched Cooking shows... Life of a married mother.
 
Sunday I finished up laundry and we all headed over to Auntie Bunnie's house for Snacks and Game Night. It is always nice to spend time with family and even better when they love you like she loves us.
 
 
Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. First day of High School.. No tears from me.
2. Errands
3. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment