Friday, September 27, 2013

Confessions of a Newlywed: Month 11

1. It amazes me that this year has gone so quickly.
2. My favorite moments from our wedding still makes me smile
3. Finding the perfect anniversary gift is harder than finding a wedding gift.
4. Speaking of Anniversaries.... Mines is in a month...LOL
5. Being Mrs. Cameron is awesome.
6. The shoes are still under the table.
7. I cant wait till we own a house of our own.
8. Romance.....
9. My husband's smile still gives me butterflies.
10. I enjoy spending time with my husband... Wish sometimes we had more time.
11. PDA's are cute.
12. Cooking is becoming my new hobby as a wife... Lets see how good I get at it.
13. Chivalry is not dead.. It lives on in my husband
14. I love that my friends think my husband is so great
15. There is something special about knowing that someone is going to spend their life with you...
16. To hear him say I Love You makes my day
17. Wine is still our thing....
18.I still giggle when I tell people I have a husband. Its such a great feeling.
19.I now believe that I am meant for happiness.
20. Funny how time flies when your having fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment