Sunday, October 27, 2013

Confessions of a Newlywed: Month 12

  1. We made it one year... There was never any doubt!
  2. Now does this mean the Newlywed stages end or is it just the beginning
  3. Our first year of marriage has had moments of understanding, clarity and love... I would not change it for anything in the world.
  4. I am excited for Cake and Champagne
  5. My husband makes me smile each and everyday
  6. Nothing sounds more sweeter than to hear I Love You and know its from the heart.
  7. Date Nights are still awesome
  8. Romance is even better
  9. Wedding pictures never get old
  10. Love grows
  11. The shoes are still under the table but I would not have it any other way
  12. Year 2 is going to be a BLAST
  13. My husband's smile still gives me butterflies.
  14. Cooking together will continue
  15. Our house will be a great accomplishment
  16. Wine is still our thing....
  17. I still giggle when I tell people I have a husband. Its such a great feeling.
  18. I still text him every morning... I think he likes it.
  19. Did I mention I am so happy?
  20. Scott Anthony Cameron... I am looking forward to a lifetime as being Mrs. Cameron. Thank You for being an AWESOME provider, lover, protector and Husband. No words can truly express how I feel but I hope you know above everything that I LOVE YOU!

Happy Anniversary!

 
 
Love,
 
Mrs. Cameron

0 comments:

Post a Comment