Tuesday, November 11, 2014

12 Thoughts Every Bride Has About Pinterest

What Brides Think About Pinterest
Photo: Getty Images
 
Pinterest. One little URL, endless bridal inspiration. Outside of bridal magazines, Pinterest may just be the number one resource for brides-to-be today. While the bottomless supply of venues, details, and dresses to gawk at is certainly exciting, brides that have been down the aisle know Pinterest can also pose its own... challenges.

Here are 12 thoughts every bride has probably had about Pinterest (in sequential order, naturally) ...

1. "Sweet goodness, this may be the best thing that's ever happened to me."

2. "PINS! So many pins! I'm never sleeping again."

3. "Wait, did Lauren's sister-in-law just steal my centerpiece idea? What the! I need a secret board."

4. "I should have never created a joint board with my future sister-in-law. That bouquet is hideous! It burns my retina! Will she be upset if I delete that pin from the board? What is the etiquette here?"


5. "Oh no, mayday, this is all far too out of budget, what have I done? I just want to live in Pinterest! Reality is overrated."

6. "Image uploaded by user? NO source? NO vendors? Is there no humanity in this world?"

7. "Ugh, is that dress better than my dress?"

8. "I wonder if that's her real hair ... It can't be."

9. "Wait, those flower girls are so cute! How can I rent toddlers?"

10. "Okay I want that exact photo of my fiancé and I. I wonder if I should print it out for the photographer?"

11. "All I want is to get married in a chateau in France with a dress personally designed by Vera Wang! That's all I want. Is that really so much to ask?"

12. "Oh wow, I can't remember the last time I went to the bathroom. Do I have an addiction? I wonder if I could be on MTV's True Life: I'm Addicted to Pinterest? Do you think they do your hair and makeup on those shows? I pinned the perfect casual up-do ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment