Friday, January 30, 2015

9 Bridal Shower Confessions You’ve Got to Read

If your upcoming bridal shower is stressing you out, don’t worry — you’re not the only one. After searching Whisper (the addictive app that lets you post anonymous secrets for all to see), we can definitely promise you that you’re among many brides-to-be who are also worried about opening sexy lingerie from their grandmother.


Here are nine of our favorites that you’ve got to read:


Out of 30 people invited to my bridal shower, the only two who showed up were the two who threw the shower. I laughed it off but secretly want to cry.
I am so awkward when I accept a gift. That part of my bridal shower was painful and I broke out in hives because I was so nervous.
I am so grateful to everyone who came to my bridal shower. I feel like I can't say 'thank you' enough.  It makes me cry.
I'm dying my hair black with semi permanent dye to watch people flip at my bridal shower
The last thing you want to hear from your soon-to-be mother-in-law at your bridal shower is "I have the same thing!" 😷
I looked at my registry before my bridal shower so I could be prepared on how to react and not get disappointed when I didn't get something I wanted.
My SURPRISE bridal shower is today. My friends can't keep a secret. Lol still excited though.
I'm getting ready to leave for my bridal shower in the next few minutes. I would rather sit on my couch and watch Rehab Addict.
My bridal shower was yesterday. Of all people, my grandmother bought me lingerie. I have never laughed so hard and been so embarrassed in my life. Gotta love her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment