Friday, January 29, 2016

20 Nontraditional Processional Songs for Your Wedding

processional songs

Can you imagine a wedding where the bride processes to the song “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC? Believe it or not, I once worked just such as wedding. Was the song choice an appropriate one? Not for most people. Do I still remember it many years later? Well, I think we’ve already answered that.
Are you thinking of processing down the aisle to something other than “Here Comes the Bride” or “Canon in D?” Here are some ideas for you:

1. “You Raise Me Up” by Josh Groban
2. “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” originally recorded by Elvis Presley
3. “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
4. “Reign of Love” by Coldplay
5. “When You Say Nothing at All” by Allison Kraus
6. “I Do” by Marie Digby
7. “Magic” by Colbie Caillat
8. “The Luckiest” by Ben Fold
9. “Love You Like That” by Canaan Smith
10. “Grow Old with Me” by John Lennon
11. “At Last” by Etta James
12. “Hallelujah” by Jeff Buckley
13. “One and Only” by Adele
14. “I Want You to Know” by Zedd and Selena Gomez
15. “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
16. “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles
17. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
18. “All I Want is You” by U2
19. “Crazy Love” by Van Morrison
20. “Dream a Little Dream of Me” by the Mamas and the Papas

0 comments:

Post a Comment