Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Keep Truckin

Jacelyn's cheerleading squad use to do a cheer (Which Scott LOVES and is petitioning to bring back) called Keep Truckin.....

No need to worry
Its nothing
Just keep right on, right on
Truckin...Hey

This morning I thought of this cheer after a ruff Monday of Busy work and a Bootcamp Session where I felt defeated. I knew I was not in the best physical shape but I felt like I was at the bottom of the line. every station I hit, I felt like I was going to pass out. It hurt my pride a little to know that the numbers from last week's consultation were the truth and evident in my workout. All I kept thinking is how am I going to make it? How am I going to get to healthy? But after encouraging motivation from Scott, Lateef , Brian and everyone out there who helped to push me through I finished out the stations but still in my mind, I felt like I didn't do all that I should have done.

What was most important is that I finished... What I have to learn is not to beat myself up...this is my 2ND week, its a brutal process and it will get better. What I love is that I have a supportive Fiancee, Coaches and Friends that want me to succeed. What will be the end result.... A Healthier Jasmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment