Monday, October 24, 2011

The Original JC






The last time I saw her alive she said to me as she hugged me... You know there will be 2 JC's in the family this time next year but remember I am the original one..... It brought tears to my eyes just to type that because those are the last words she ever got to say to me and the last words I ever got to hear from her.
I don't know how to explain the love I felt for this woman as the woman who was a great part of the man I loves life. She was there for him in ways that cant be measured and now that she is not with us anymore, the pain is just as great. She never had a negative thing to say and I use to love to send her text messages from her of smiley faces because she always wanted to have the last word.
Jeanell, I THANK YOU for being the woman you were and always will be to Scott. I THANK YOU for welcoming me into your family and for the time we had together. Remember the last words I said to you which was I Love You and I am OK with being the 2nd JC in the family. I promise to take care of Scott, Marlene and Isaiah and to be the best JC I can be.
I Love You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment