Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Woner Twins...Activate!

We have been dealing with the passing of Scott's grandmother so this was a blessing is disguise.....

Scott, Marlene and I were heading out to eat yesterday and when we entered the freeway we saw a woman who was hunched over her steering wheel... We immediately pulled over and I ran like he wind over to her. I asked her if she was hurt and all I could see was blood. She told me she was in no pain. I asked her where the blood was coming from and she told me that I didn't want to know. Scott called 911 and I did my best to keep her calm and talking.

I learned that her name is Debby and she was 51. She has a brother and some friends but she felt like life was hard and she took 2 different prescriptions and I found out that the blood came from the 2 cuts in her wrist that were self-inflected. I told her that there is so many things in life that are good and the hard times are there but we will get through this. She realized that she did something wrong and we got her help... We saved a life and it felt good after the past few days we had....

We got to be heroes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment