Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I AM BEAUTIFUL....

I know that alot of women try to run out and loose a few pounds before the wedding because they want to look great and fab in all there pictures..... Here is a fact, YOU ALREADY DO.

I have been really doing what I could to loose weight because, like most, I fell into the trap of OMG, I have to look great on my wedding day and my recent revelation is that I already do look great. I am a beautiful woman and I HAVE to believe that through and through because its true. I have not thought about it that way because when you think about an important day like this and what it symbolizes, you don't tend to think that way. I have a constant reminder that I am who I am and that's beautiful in the form of Scott and that is a great thing.

So today I declare....

1. I will not go crazy on diets and detoxes
2. I will make healthier choices but not starve myself
3. I will focus on what the day symbolizes and not how I am "suppose" to look
4. I will remember that I am beautiful.

Now, I breathe a little easier........ 319 till forever

0 comments:

Post a Comment