Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So Need a Videographer

When we started the planning process, i thought, videographer, dont know if I would need one or not.... Then I saw my Matron of Honor, Sheauen's Wedding Video and it got me to thinking more and more about it... Then there was Matt and Ginny.

Ok, I admit I was teary eyed at their wedding proposal video and I knew that their wedding video would be just as good


http://graceology.com/sessions/matt-ginny-making-the-movies-jealous-hazelhurst-house-wedding-11-26-11/


This is my motivation to gear up and hustle hard cause I would LOVE to have a Videographer at our wedding.

Congrats Matt and Ginny!

1 comments:

Saying I do said...

wow! firstly: your matron of honor's video is AMAZING. Secondly, I've seen that proposal video MANY times and how great is it to see the wedding video that culminated from that proposal! It's such a gorgeous wedding!!

I understand you wanting to have a videographer. It was something I really wanted too, but was so worried about the budget to have it! I ended up using http://storymixmedia.com/ which sends you flipcams and your guests take video for you , then you send them back and they put it together into a video for you. It's a good economical option! I think they have an iphone app now too so guests can record on their phones

Post a Comment