Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Body,

I know that it has been a long week but we will get some rest over the weekend, I will make sure of it.

Dear Wedding Plans,

I am so glad that things are getting finalized and done.


Dear Secret Project,

It going to be great! I cant wait to see what people think of it.

Dear Bachelorette Planning Team,

I am so excited for the event, I know you ladies will do it right and we will have a dam good time. Lets get it on...Bring on September!

Dear Scott,

Happy Systems Administrator Day! Today is the close of one chapter and the opening of a new one for you. I am SO PROUD of you, your accomplishment and to be Mrs. Cameron in 92 days! I Love You!



2 comments:

Diana Marks said...

I am getting exciting for you reading this post ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Miss776 said...

Thanks Diana!

Post a Comment