Friday, July 27, 2012

It will be alright...

I have been an easy going Bride for the most part (Someone tell me if I am wrong) and I think the wedding is coming together beautifully but I know there are a few things I wish I could do but will do without for our wedding day. Here is a small list:

1. Videographer
2. Nice Pimped Out Honeymoon


This post is my way of letting these things go. I have been watching videos and looking at people's honeymoon pictures as if it will come true for Scott and I but the truth of the matter is at the end of the day, we will be together, married and happy. we can look at photos, plan a big trip for another time. I know that nothing materialistic like Videos and Honeymoon will substitute for the love that I have for Scott.


So Goodbye Videographer Dreams and Honeymoon wishes...

92 days until Mr and Mrs Cameron!

6 comments:

Christi said...

Same thing here hun! I really REALLY wanted a videographer but we just couldn't find it in our budget to do one. Although it would be nice to have, I've since realized that we would never watch it anyway and it would just collect dust. Plus my perfectionist self would pick myself and the wedding apart - I'd rather just have the perfect memories!

Hang in there, girl! None of that stuff matters in the end, trust me! xoxo

Christi said...

Oh, and P.S. Your soon-to-be married name is actually my maiden name! Haha!

Miss776 said...

Thanks Christi... Im glad someone knows how I feel and has gone through it... I was just short of selling my kidney for a Videographer if need be after seeing everyone's videos. LOL

Miss776 said...

I will carry the Cameron name proudly! :)

Damiso Arrington said...

Hey!!! You guys are in California... Escape for a few days up north or hide out somewhere in Orange County or even downtown. The honeymoon can always be your first anniversary gift to each other.

Teia said...

I felt the same way even though we just renewed our vows and wanted to go on a mini vacay with so much stuff still going on around here maybe we will get to next year so I definitely understand how you feel Jasmine..and having a videographer would have been awesome however I can always dream for my 20th anniversary.

Post a Comment