Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Carmageddon,
 
Be kind to these LA Drivers... They already have enough issues...
 
Dear Brandy,
 
Thank You for all your hard work the last few weeks getting stuff ready for this weekend. I know that you had alot of hurdles to get here but I know it will be great and I am excited to see how it all turns out.
 
Dear Bachelorette Party,
 
You are here... Make Mama proud and bring on the Pole!!
 
Dear Wedding Check List,
 
I knock alot off of you this week... Thanks for being so kind. More to come soon.
 
Dear RSVPs,
 
So nice to see you back in the Cameron Household.
 
Dear Scott,
 
No true words could ever be said about how much I Love You. I cant wait to be your wife and I am excited for our life together as 1. I hope you enjoy your new woman Siri while I am away at the Bachelorette Party. XOXO
 
 
29 DAYS.....
 


1 comments:

Holly said...

I love the dear bachelorette letter. haha. HAVE A GREAT TIME! Happy weekend!

Post a Comment