Monday, October 1, 2012

Balloons, Bride and Bazinga!!!

Hello Blogger Buddies... Happy October and Welcome to the Weekend Recap.


Friday I got off of work and headed home. Isaiah came over this weekend and we decided to go out just the 4 of us for Family dinner, but before we left, there was a Dance Off


Yes we Cameron's get down and party with the best of them. LOL

After Dancing, we went out to find a spot for dinner... We were going to go to AppleBee's but the wait was too long so we decided on Elephant Bar. They have a HUGE menu and the food is great... Here is every one's dinner choices.



Isaiah's Cheeseburger
 
 
Jacelyn's Chicken Marsala

 
Scott's Jambalaya

 
My Bacon Cheeseburger
 
After a full dinner with no dessert (Which is rare for us) We all went home to get some rest after a long week. Scott and I decided to have a beer afterwards in honor of National Beer Drinking Day and opened up one from David and Renee's Wedding....
 


It was a really good Hef for sure and a great way to end the night.
 
Saturday was a busy day. I got up early according to my internal alarm clock and got laundry started. I like to do it early since there are not many people in the laundry room on a Saturday morning. When I went back up, Isaiah was awake so he helped me with the 2nd half of laundry
 


After laundry and making breakfast for everyone, Scott and Isaiah headed out to his Soccer game (GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS) while Jacelyn and I stayed back at home and got some cleaning done. Saturday was National Coffee Day so I decided to have some coffee to go with my morning




With cleaning and everything done, I started to get ready to head out to Jacelyn's game... GO PANTHERS!!



And get myself ready for CAMERON BACHELORETTE PARTY!!!
 
 
I got to finally wear my Mrs. Cameron shirt.
 


The girls did and OUTSTANDING JOB on putting together the party... Here are a few details


All ready to PARTY!!!!


The balloon was in the way but you get where we are.....

 
Bridal Cowgirl!!
 


And yes... There was the shoes.
 
 
We had a great instructor, Katie, and she had a good time with us. There was food, games and ALCOHOL! I had a great time and appreciated everyone being there.
 
 
Sunday I woke up Hangover Free (Still holding the record for that) and got the day started. Jacelyn and Xzyria had cheer practice so I dropped them off there. Brandon T. and Isaiah had to get measured for their Tuxedos for the wedding so off to Men's Warehouse we went...
 
 
 
The boys looked sharp as they got measured....



I was all about the mirrors and playing with my phone like a little kid.....LOL

After the Tux Shop, we went to my parents house for dinner. My cousin Joi came by with her daughter Zaria and her and Isaiah had a ball together:



Deja the Dog also had fun too.
 
 
Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. Walk Through with Vendors at the Hotel on Wednesday
2. Dress Pick Up Saturday
3. Seating Chart.... Its going to be interesting
4. Schedule final appointments
5. Work on gift for Scott
6. Work on gift for Isaiah
 
 
Everyone have a great week!! 26 days to go!!!!
 
 



 

2 comments:

Christi said...

Awww you looked so pretty in your bride shirt and diva shoes! Love it girl!!

Miss776 said...

Thanks Christi!! I had a ball and I have a bruise to prove it! LOL

Post a Comment