Thursday, October 18, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

 
 
Its OK to have butterflies in my stomach... I am marrying the man of my dreams in 9 days, so yeah its normal.
 
Its OK to be excited about taking some time off of work, its needed and healthy for you to do every now and again.
 
Its OK to worry about everything... Even thought I have decided that at the end of the day all that matters is my name will change.
 
Its OK to have Ice Cream as often as you like to keep your stress level down... It should be required for all Bride.. Just Sayin'.
 
Its OK to have some alone time with your fiancee for the wedding, I am so excited for our Final Date Night as Fiancees!
 
Its OK to just be happy.......

2 comments:

Christi said...

Girl, you must be freaking out! Your wedding is coming up SO fast! And it's definitely okay to be excited to have off of work. 9 days before our wedding I was looking forward to time off of work more than the wedding!!

Miss776 said...

I am actually feeling pretty good right now. I am excited to be down to single digits but not too nervous yet. I know the time off will be GREAT for me right now.... I need it!

Post a Comment