Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Whats in a Name......

Since I am 10 days away from The Wedding.. The Blog Title "Cameron Wedding" is going to have to change... But what shall I change it to??
 
 
 
Here is where you come in.... You have all read my blog (Hopefully) and have entered the world that Scott and I have created so I want to hear from you... What should the blog be renamed? Should I start a new blog and lave this one the same? Tell me what you think and stay tuned to see what name says it all!


4 comments:

sheauen said...

Well you know how after the knot, they have the nest...

maybe instead of cameron wedding it should be cameron life.

Teia said...

Here is my pick- The Newlywed Life: Meet The Camerons

Miss776 said...

That might work... Thanks for the suggestion!

Miss776 said...

Thanks for the suggestion!

Post a Comment