Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Rain,
 
 
Its nice to see you here in good old Los Angeles... We need some down time. Thanks for cleaning up my weekend and giving me a chance to hang out at home with my hubby.
 
Dear Laundry,
 
You will get done this weekend I promise.
 
Dear Thank You Cards,
 
I have not forgotten about you... I just need some wine and a fireplace and we will get it on....LOL
 
Dear Marriage Certificate,
 
I got you babe... Now its time for the Name Change Process to being....
 
 
Dear Christmas Gift List,
 
I'm hunting you down and I am going to rule the day.
 
Dear Hair,
 
So nice to get you done this morning. It was just the pick me up I needed.
 
Dear Scott,
 
I know I probably say this every week but I swear you are the best husband ever. Thanks for another great week of married life and more than anything, Thanks for being here for me when I need you the most. I Love You! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment