Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cameron Christmas!!!

Hello Friends and Happy Holidays from Me to You! I hope that everyone had a great time. Here is a recap of our Christmas Holidays....



Friday Scott and I got somethings done in preparation for guest coming to town. I went over to the airport and picked up my Sissy Friday Night and we headed over to our friend Janet's Birthday/Grand Opening Party!!

 
 
Saturday Morning I got up and did some laundry and cleaning before we had guest come over for our 1st Cameron Christmas Party!!
 
 
 
Santa and Mrs. Claus...

 
The Kids...

 
The Spread.
 
I'm sure that there are some other pictures floating around so when I find them, I will post them.
 
 
Sunday was a long day because both Scott and Isaiah had been sick for a few days. I helped nurse them back to health and ran some errands. We went to Brunch for my Grandparents 60th Anniversary and I went to Target for my photos that I had printed for my Father in Law to hang while he was here:
 
 
Me and the Kids on the move...

 
Our wedding frame from Bed, Bath and Beyond... LOVE IT!
 

 
Our new wall art!
 
Monday was Christmas Eve which meant Jacelyn and I headed to the hair shop to get all dazzled up for Christmas:
 
 
Waiting for the chair.
 
After some other things we had to do around the house... We headed to my parents house for their Annual Christmas Eve Party!
 
 
Sweet Potato Biscuits made by Sissy!

 
My Sibs... Love Them Forever...

 
Me and the Hubs!
 
 
 
Christmas Day has arrived and it was a AWESOME day to be with family a friends... Here is a few photos from the day:
 
 
My gift from Scott... We should own stock in Robbins Brothers by now....

 
Gram.... Love



Christmas Breakfast...
 

 
 
Jacelyn and her Devil Eggs.... So Good!

 
My Grandparents and their Children.
 
 
And that is the short version of our Christmas Weekend... Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
Saying Good Bye to 2012
Still on the Hunt.
REST
Maybe a Date Night before the year is out.
More Projects.
 
 
Have a great week everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment