Thursday, December 27, 2012

Confession of a Newlywed: Month 2

1. I now realize that no matter how much I try, Shoes will always end up under the table.

2. It's the little things, like watching Netflix with my husband that makes me happy to be a married woman.

3. We still haven't sent out our thank you cards.

4. I cant help but to think of our wedding more and more since it is all over.

5. I feel like I have so many things to learn about being a wife but so far so good.

6. I love our tickle fights... It feels good that we can laugh together.

7. Seeing the trials and tribulations that single people go through makes me super happy that I don't have to go through that anymore.

8. Your attitude and mood rubs off on your spouse.

9. I get irritated when people just cant be happy about love.

10. I cant wait for the day for us to have a house... I have so many ideas for it

11. The name changing process has been simple so far... Lets hope it stays that way.

12. I have accepted the fact that I will always be the designated laundry lady.

13. It is important to have hobbies together. Even if it's something stupid like watching a TV show together.

14.Hearing him introduce me as his wife always makes me smile inside and out

15. I still like being Lolly Lolly with my Husband.

16. I love that we can make decisions together and not feel like one or the other is defeated.

17. His sweatpants are much more comfortable than mines.

18. I love that hubby is always looking out for me... Even if I try to fight the feeling sometimes

19. I kind of like people asking me for wedding advice... It makes me feel important in a strange way.

20. I cant wait to see what 2013 brings for us.

1 comments:

Christi said...

Awww this is so cute! We are so similar too - we would totally be double dating all the time if we lived closer! I can't wait to see what the new year brings for you two! xoxo

Post a Comment