Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Letters

 
 
Dear 2012...
 
Its the last weekend of the year. We have had our ups and downs but we have survived. 2013 is going to be a good one so Thanks for the memories.
 
Dear Christmas....
 
Even with Scott being sick and I being exhausted, You did us proud. Thanks for making our 1st Christmas together a memorable one.
 
Dear Weekend...
 
Lets see what we can do to go out with a BANG!
 
Dear Job Hunt...
 
Lets start off 2013 on the right foot... I'm ready for it.
 
Dear Jacelyn and Isaiah...
 
I hope that you both enjoyed your Christmas. Scott and I enjoyed every moment with you all. Love you both!
 
 
Dear Scott,
 
Thank You for making 2012 one of the best years of my life. I appreciate all that you have done and will continue to do. Nothing and no one has made me happier and I Love You for it! I hope that you have enjoyed the ride with me and looking forward to our future together.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment