Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Letters

 
 
 
Dear 33.....
 
You have been good to me and I appreciated the 365 days we spent together. I will cherish the memories and welcome 34
 
Dear Birthday Weekend....
 
I am ready for all things Birthday. I am excited to celebrate with everyone.
 
Dear Healthy Living....
 
We will be back on track after all things birthday and maybe Mother's day. I have been doing my best to be good but there are a few things that are a MUST for my birthday... I hope you understand.
 
Dear Summer...
 
Come on already! I'm ready for Houston, Pettaway Picnic, Walks on the beach and VEGAS!!!
 
Dear Scott....
 
Thank You in advance for a AWESOME birthday weekend. I am looking forward to celebrating my 1st birthday as Mrs. Cameron!! Bring it!
 
 
Have a great weekend loves!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment